Searching...

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kang Sora Strict Diet For Her role in the series 'Ugly Alert'

7:36 PM


Kang Sora
explains how to change the image quickly for her role in the new series, "Ugly Alert". Secret was revealed while attending a press conference at the SBS series Mokdong, May 14.

"I weighed just did not go down too much or drastic, really," said Sora. "I always play the character of students, but this time my character is a grown woman, so I want to look more mature as a woman." 


"I think this character knows well how to sit and walk good," he added. "So I also have to pay attention to my posture, dong."

"Ugly Alert" began airing on May 20. In this series, Sora role as a woman, Na Do Hee, who inherited a fashion company. Although the fashion company founded by his grandfather, but Do Hee is a hard worker. He was the kind of woman that ambitious workaholics success. Sora as the main opponent, actor Im Joo Hwan was elected acting collided with him.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment