Searching...

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 16, 2012

JYJ Yoochun Protest Too Many Tears 'I Miss You'

2:00 AM

JYJ's Micky Yoochun is required to show the emotional acting in the series "I Miss You". Because this is an emotional storyline, Yoochun must often jumped into tears. Because so often cry, actor "Rooftop Prince" was also protested the production of the series.

Playfully, Yoochun protested because his character often cried on many occasions. At that time he was having a conversation with his co-star, Yoon Eun Hye, on the set.

"The series is too much to ask of tears," said Yoochun joked. "First, I cried while eating and now I have to bang my head and cry."

Yoochun and displays a funny expression on the face crying. Eun Hye immediately laughed Yoochun saw the funny facial expressions.

Serial "I Miss You" tells the story of a man and woman who can not forget their first love. Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon is told to fall in love at the age of 15 years. However, something has happened and makes them inseparable love.

The series was written manuscript by Moon Hee Jung ("Can You Hear My Heart") and produced by Lee Jae Dong ("Thank You"). The series aired from November on MBC and co-starring Yoo Seung Ho ("Queen Seon Deok") and two teen stars Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Ku. (wk / rs)

Read more: wowkeren

0 comments:

Post a Comment