Searching...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wonder Girls' Yubin Nervous Hacker played Brainiac in his New Serial

1:41 AM


Yubin Wonder Girls lined up to play a genius hacker in the series "The Virus". Yubin admitted very nervous with her ​​acting in the series and try to show the best. Not only that, he also hopes to live up to the role he played in this series.

"I was so nervous and worked as hard as possible. Goal is to unite as natural as possible rather than trying to look like the actress who is an expert," he said. "I do not want to be known as Yubin in this series, but as a character that I play."

In the series, Yubin will portray a character named Lee Joo Young. Lee Joo Young is an IT expert and hacker genius. Yubin actually admitted he was not too smart about computers, but he learned a few programs and a lot of training for this role.

"I do not really master the computer. Now I'm learning," he said. "I'm practicing typing, multiple programs and watching movies about hackers and computer."

"He's very different from me because of the way berbicaraku very slowly," he added. "He was a bit grumpy and knows what he likes and does not. Practice so that I could talk like him sharp."

The plan, the series will air starting in March at OCN. Yubin admitted he got a lot of support from his friends in the Wonder Girls. "Members who else gave me the spirit and supported me all the time," he said happily

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment