Searching...

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Zhou Mi and Henry Make TVXQ Surprised

2:31 PM


Zhou Mi and Henry Super Junior-M to talk about their experiences during an interview with Chosun. As an artist who came from different countries and undergo trainee in Korea made ​​them get a lot of valuable lessons. One was for Zhou Mi is a Chinese teacher for other SM Entertainment artists.

"I was helping other groups in the study of China," said Zhou Mi. "I teach Hyoyeon and Tiffany Girls' Generation, Luna f (x) as well as other members mandarin pronunciation after exercise."

Not only in mastering the language of everyday life, Zhou Mi also helped when I had to record in Mandarin. "As a member of Super Junior recording rap in mandarin even accompany me in the studio for 12 hours to correct the pronunciation," he continued.

In contrast to Zhou Mi, Henry experienced cultural differences that make it awkward at the beginning of training. He is a Canadian who grew up in a Chinese family in Toronto. Henry admitted was shocked when he first greets senior when his initial training in BC.

"As a kid I met TVXQ's new for the first time and say hello to them in a way I always do, 'Hey what's up? Nice to meet you', holding my hand," said Henry. "But when I did I saw their faces immediately changed drastically."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment