Searching...

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lee Seung Gi Losing Weight 3 Kg Due Role in 'Gu Family Book'

7:53 PM

Lee Seung Gi recently starred in the series "Family Gu Book" with Suzy miss A. There he had to undergo various action scenes. Apparently that's because Seung Gi weight down to 3 kg.

"I decided to act in this series because trust completely with screenwriter," said Seung Gi. "I learned and practiced action specifically horse so I can feel close to the characters kuperankan."

"I'm trying to as closely as possible to the character in terms of physical appearance. Agile so I wanted to look me in the training exercise action," said Seung Gi. "I lost 3 kg of weight. For this series I do not want to be Lee Seung Gi."

Seung Gi plays a man half-man-half-beast named Choi Kang Chi, "Gu Family Book" is. He claimed a lot of concern because this is the first serial setting her kingdom. Because serial saeguk audience already has its own mindset so worried Seung Gi can not meet that expectation.

The plan, "Gu Family Book" will be aired from April on MBC replacing serial "The Horse Doctor". The series is also co-starring Lee Yeon Hee, Choi Jin Hyuk, Jung Hye Young, Lee Yoo Bi and Kim Hye Won. The script is written by Kang Eun Kyung, who is also a playwright series "Glory Jane" ("Man of Honor") and "Bread, Love, and Dreams".

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment