Searching...

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brown Eyed Girls Increasingly Popular Music Video Thanks to PSY 'Gentleman'

7:17 PM


PSY success released the music video "Gentleman" was also an impact on the popularity of Brown Eyed Girls girlband. The reason, one of the personnel, Ga-In, was asked to star in the music video PSY.

Since the music video "Gentleman" was released April 13 and has been watched 100 million times, BEG often contacted by media. If you usually only receive 3 to 4 calls a day, they now receive 30 calls per day.

Besides the music video "Abracadabra" which releases since August 2010 were also popular back. This is because the dance moves in the music video by PSY reworked for "Gentleman".

With the growing popularity skyrocketed, BEG want to come back soon greet their fans. Meanwhile, Ga-In remains to be humble although he increasingly popular not only in Korea but also overseas.

"If I had the opportunity to go international, of course I'm happy. But I was the singer. Having said that, the talent is very important," he said. "I'm ambitious for that direction (going international). But I would not change anything I've done. I will continue my activities as usual."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment