Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kangta Could Want dating Victoria f (x) For Women Ideally

6:23 PM


Kangta tells his personal views while performing in the "Generation Show" in China. He gets questions from fans whether Victoria f (x) is the ideal type of woman. Kangta also confirmed that Victoria is his ideal type.

Kangta said the new figure of Victoria know when conscripted. Feel interested, then he had intended to approach Victoria after leaving the military. "Yes he is my ideal woman," said the former member of HOT.

"Victoria appeared in one of my songs before he debut MV. Then I must soon go draftee when his album release, so I saw the MV while in the military," said Kangta. "As seen in the MV I thought 'He's like an angel'."

"I intend to ask her out when finished running draftee," continued ever duet with singer Vanness Wu's. "But when I came out draftee turns out there are some artist guy who tried to approach him. So I gave up."

Some time ago Victoria to public attention when it was rumored dating with Max Changmin of TVXQ. He also became a favorite when the couple became husband and wife in the virtual "We Got Married" with 2PM's Nichkhun.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment