Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Eating Scenes Video Clips PSY 'Gentleman' Create Ga-In Trauma

6:01 PM


Ga-In Brown Eyed Girls look confident look sensual in MV "Gentleman" belongs PSY. But apparently the original filming because he was tortured while uncomfortable and embarrassed. The most difficult scenes Ga-In is eating fish cake (sort of tempura) at the food stalls.

"I'm having a difficult time because the scenes 'fish cake' on the MV 'Gentleman'," said Ga-In an interview with "One Night of TV Entertainment". "A mixture of fish and mayonnaise cake was her bad."

"People perceive it as a joke adult scenes but actually it's very hard for myself," said the singer who is known for her sexy body is. "I got a lot of problems. Again I can not eat something long like a hot dog for that scene."

Not only tormented should consume foods that are not liked, Ga-In also must hold ashamed. Sexy pole dancing scene in the actual curb weight shaming.

"There's a scene I hold pole dancing, it looks very strange. Guys look at me strange when seen from a distance," said Ga-In. "I'm very ashamed of it throughout the filming process."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment