Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Krystal f (x) Celebrities Admit So Depressed

6:15 PM

Krystal f (x) reveals his feelings to an idol or a celebrity. He claimed that his status made ​​him feel depressed. Because, Krystal was not happy to be in the crowd.

SNSD Jessica's sister pleaded not pleasing to many people. Even so however Krystal realized that the attention of the people at the risk of his job as an artist.

"I do not like to be in a place that a lot of people," said Krystal in "Amazing f (x) Special". "It makes me feel happy when people look at me."

"As a celebrity I should get used to and even enjoy when people see me, but actually I can not," said Krystal. "It was not me who chose life as an idol but it chose me."

The netizen itself felt shocked and sympathetic hearing this confession Krystal. But not a few who say it should Krystal accept the discomfort was due to have an occupational risk. "If you choose to be a celebrity then this is only one aspect of your career that you have to live," wrote a netizen.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment