Searching...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Make Your Own Artists Agency, Ha Ji Won Worry Confess

6:19 PM


Ha Ji Won officially moved from agency Star M that has the shelter for 10 years. Star of the series "Secret Garden" was also decided to create their own artist agency although previously rumored to be joining in Sidus HQ.

Although it has long been in the entertainment world, but Ji Won confessed still have concerns make their own agency. It was diutarakannya when appearing on the television show "Thank You". This new agency makes him anxious enough as it faces a new beginning like when a new artist.

"I left the agency that has worked with me for so long. We've been together for 10 years and now I'm going to work alone," said Ji Won. "I feel this is weird. Sometimes I feel scared."

"I feel like leaving the world has gotten so I know.'s Really a new beginning for me," said the actress movie "Sector 7" is. "It feels like I'm going to once again be a newcomer actress."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment