Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, May 20, 2013

Pose 'Sexy' TVXQ Yunho in High Cut Magazine

4:58 PM


When finished starring in the series "Queen of Ambition", TVXQ's U-Know Yunho no longer appear in the media. Look Yunho now adorn the June issue of High Cut magazine. His performance of "sexy" even makes a scene netizens and fans.

In this time Yunho's photoshoot posing confidently with a bolder and more skin showing off her legs. Luis Vitton wear collections, idol who became cameo in the series "Poseidon", this eccentric style. He also showed a variety of different expressions that cool.

"Oh my gosh I was totally shocked! I have to thank the photographer," wrote one fan. "Allkpop called 'innocent' and I think that innocent?'s Really sexy!" Other netter comments. "Too much skin show made ​​me want to faint."

When the shooting praised the professionalism of the staff is trying to keep her spirits Yunho although very tired. On the sidelines of the shooting he was resting on the couch and almost fell asleep when photographed. "I did not realize had overslept," said Yunho.

In an interview Yunho also expressed her opinion on marriage. He claimed may have been married by now if it was not a celebrity. "I never wanted to marry at the same age with my parents (27 years old) but I guess if you look at the reality this is not the right time to get married," he said.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment