Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TVXQ Yunho Assure Fans Already Recovering After Falling in Concert Shanghai

9:42 PM

TVXQ concert in Shanghai, China, on July 20, yesterday made his fans worried. Because the U-Know Yunho had fallen while suspended above the stage. Yunho is now writing a message to reassure fans that he has recovered from the injury.

Greet Yunho of TVXQ Cassiopeia through the official account by uploading a selca too. He claimed to have been fine so they can walk with her​​. Yunho also describes an incident which occurred while singing "Wrong Number" is that no one understands anymore.

"Today is my day off and went to Gangwon-do to take back my friend who underwent conscription," wrote Yunho. "I heard the news that everything was worried how I was doing. So I told my condition now and say thank you to all who came to Shanghai concert."

"Because you want to look good in front of the fans and I practice very seriously rehearsal before the concert. Because there are some exercises that my muscles are sprained. Seems that I have made ​​you all worried so I feel so sorry," he continued. "I'm feeling much better now. No wires are broken, so please do not worry too much."

Yunho also reminds fans to keep them healthy in the summer, especially on the offensive dehydration. "Be careful that you are not subject to the rain and the cold sore AC," added the star of the series "Queen of Ambition" it.

When the concert "Catch Me Live World Tour" in Shanghai, Yunho had a problem with the cable that used to hang. Eventually he landed on the stage in a state of slip and Max Changmin was restrained while standing. The concert went well despite Yunho seen several times withstand discomfort in his leg.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment