Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Yoo Ah In Glad Admits Acting Together Can Kim Tae Hee

9:20 PM

Starred on "Jak Ok Jung" Yoo Ah In makes the opportunity to compete acting with Kim Tae Hee. In a recent interview, the actor "Sungkyukwan Scandal" that he was happy to be working with actresses like Kim Tae Hee. He admires Kim Tae Hee as being open-minded actress.

"I Sports actress because she is open-minded. I'm happy and proud to be working with him," said Yoo Ah In. "Even if I need a date for the premiere, I would love to ditemaninya," he added jokingly.

As a king and a concubine, Yoo Ah In is required to carry out a number of intimate scenes with Kim Tae Hee. Actor "Fashion King" is also claimed to be holding hands with Kim Tae Hee is already made ​​him happy.

"I feel bad for playing a man who exploit and hate the character Hong Soo Hyun and Han Seung Yeon," he said. "But as I became more and more close to the character Kim Tae Hee. Handholding There are many scenes with him and I was very happy to do it."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment