Searching...

Popular Posts

Friday, August 2, 2013

Suzy miss A: No There is guy who asked me out

4:48 PM

Miss A's Suzy earned the nickname as "National First Love" but who would have thought he was even less fortunate in matters of romance. Suzy admitted there had been no guy who asked her out.

Statement star of the series "Family Gu Book" that was made ​​host the show "Healing Camp" surprised. The reason, many actors claim to Suzy as her ideal type including Song Seung Heon. "Yeah I know but no one asked me out," said Suzy.

"Maybe you're not aware of it being approached by a man," said Han Hye Jin who immediately denied Suzy. "I know how it is approached by someone, but really no one contacted me."

Although surprising to many people, but Suzy choose to relax with a joke. He claimed there was a man who contacted him, but unfortunately not to ask her out.

"I never once contacted Kim Jae Dong oppa," said Suzy. "He introduced himself as the author of the book."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment