Searching...

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yoona SNSD Sad Because Lee Bum Soo Stabbed in Eps 12 ' Prime Minister and I '

6:03 PM
Unexpected incidents in the series " Prime Miniser and I" make Yoona of Girls ' Generation's feeling very sad . In the 12th episode of the series , told Lee Bum Soo ( Yul Kwon ) was stabbed by a stranger in front of the eyes of Yoona ( Da Jung ) .

Da Jung Yul Kwon who took drove to the hospital could not contain her tears . Da Jung Yul Kwon accompanied them to undergo surgery to save her life .

Meanwhile , in the middle of unconsciousness Kwon Yul feel sorry Da Jung hurt before. Yul Kwon Jung Da told it had left the house and away from his family .

" If I know there will be incidents like this , I definitely would not say all that to you , " said Kwon Yul in his mind . "I will not make you cry , and I would say to you that I never meant to hurt you . Did I see you again ? "

Fortunately , the operation was a success and Da Jung Yul Kwon continue to assist in the critical period . Da Jung was crying and told Kwon Yul quickly get up because he wanted to talk to him .

The series " Prime Minister and I" aired on KBS station . The series is also co- starring Yoon Shi Yoon , Ryu Jin and Chae Jung An . " Prime Minister and I" script written by Kim Eun Hee who once worked on the script for " My Fair Lady " and had to show as a guest star EXO Suho .

Read more : Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment