Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

After School's Uee Enjoy star in ' Golden Rainbow '

3:37 AM

After School's Uee claimed to enjoy the process of shooting in " Golden Rainbow ". Currently filming the series has been completed . He also claimed to feel very fortunate to be joined in the series " Golden Rainbow " .

" I'm very happy to be the opportunity to star in ' Golden Rainbow ', " Uee said. " A member of girlband membintang never play twice the previous weekend . I do not want to give up the role of Kim Baek Won and decided to join in the series without a doubt. "

" I feel lucky to meet them, " he added. " The process of shooting is very fun. I also got a lot of new lessons from the seniors. I thank all the seniors who taught me patiently. We're like a family. "

" Golden Rainbow " is a series that is played on the station MBC , and has just finished its run . The series is directed by Kang Dae Sun with Son Young Mok manuscript . The family -themed series also co- starring Jung Il Woo.

Read more : here

0 comments:

Post a Comment