Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lee Min Ho Start Filming Movie ' Gangnam Blues ' in Korea

3:54 AM

Lee Min Ho say goodbye to his fans in China . Actor series " Heirs " This leaves China as it will undergo filming his latest movie, " Gangnam Blues ".

Filming is scheduled to be done in Korea. Despite leaving China but Lee promised to keep going back to the country.

" Everything , I 'll be right back to Korea. Would I go back to Korea and tried hard filming my movie, " said Lee Min Ho. " As fast as I can , I 'll be back to see you all. Surely I 'll miss you all . Take care of your health. "

" Gangnam Blues " takes place in Gangnam 70s. The film is themed on the political and social situation in the early days of the development of Gangnam. Lee Min Ho plays the character of an orphan is very fond of his sister and protect it by all means.

The film is directed by Yoo Ha. Besides Lee Min Ho, " Gangnam Blues " also co- starred Seolhyun AOA who plays his brother.

Read more : Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment