Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, December 17, 2012

JYJ Yoochun Reveals Serial 'I Miss You' Will Not End Happy

9:04 AM

Fans of the series "I Miss You" might have to get ready to cry when she saw the ending later. Because recently JYJ's Micky Yoochun confessed serial is probably not going to end happily.

Since its inception, the series has indeed drain tears because of some tragic scenes. Therefore, the actor "Rooftop Prince" was admitted ending will most likely be miserable.

"I know people are definitely curious about the ending," said Yoochun. "Because there are so many problems in this series, I do not think there will be a happy ending."

However, that does not mean the serial production is not seeking a happy ending for the audience. Yoochun admitted that he had discussed it with the production of "I Miss You". However, they have not been able to find a happy ending to this series.

"I have been talking about ending with the production and they said it was very difficult to make a happy ending for this series," he said. "But we're not so sure."

Serial "I Miss You" tells the story of a man and woman who can not forget their first love. Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon is told to fall in love at the age of 15 years. However, an incident occurred and makes them inseparable love.

The series also co-starred Yoon Eun Hye, Yoo Seung Ho, the two teen stars "The Moon Embracing Sun", Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Ku. Serial "I Miss You" written script by Moon Hee Jung ("Can You Hear My Heart") and produced by Lee Jae Dong ("Thank You"). The series aired on the station MBC since last November.


 

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment