Searching...

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 16, 2012

U-Know And Max TVXQ Lay Stories End With Girlfriend

11:28 PM



TVXQ reveals love life while performing at the "Beatles Code 2". U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin revealed their stories at break from their respective girlfriends. U-Know admitted dropped since his debut with the group because of the tight schedule.

"When I wanted to debut with TVXQ I have a gilrfriend. Upon our fight I listened to the song 'With Me' belongs Wheesung," said U-Know. "After the debut I was getting busy and he left."

Meanwhile, Max admitted breaking up with his girlfriend when he was 20 years old. It also has songs that become memorable love affair of "Just Like That" from Lee Seung Chul.

"My girlfriend asked me to sing a song before we broke up," said idol who became cameo in the series "Athena" was. "I think he wants to break up with me as described in the lyrics."

Not only reveals the story broke, U-Know and Max said their style of dating. U-Know said though it looks cool, but actually he is a sensitive person. Meanwhile, Max felt himself often obsessed with him girlfriend.




Read more: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment