Searching...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Plans End of Year 2012 Kim Hyun Joong

5:32 PM


At the event last release first Japanese album 'Unlimited', Kim Hyun Joong announces plans for the upcoming tour of Japan and around the world as well as other events at the end of the year schedule.

Kim Hyun Joong stated, "At the beginning of next year, I will begin a tour in Japan, and at the end of the year, I had a tour around the world and the Japanese single release is planned."

He also provided more details on the upcoming schedule, stating, "Next year, I will greet you all as an actor in a drama," referring to his role di'City Conquest '. When asked about what he would do for Christmas, Kim Hyun Joong told fans, "I will be traveling with the manager of my men."

Kim Hyun Joong will be touring Japan with 'Unlimited' from January to March 2013.







Source:www.allkpop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment