Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, March 18, 2013

JYJ Yoochun Shown Masculine and Cold in Singles Magazine

5:34 PM

Micky Yoochun show a masculine side in the April issue of Singles magazine. JYJ's members appear natural with a cold expression that gives the impression of darkness. Apparently because the concept of shooting this time is consistent role in "I Miss You".

In a series of "I Miss You" Jung Woo Han Yoochun plays loud and persistent as a detective. He also managed to give a sharp look distinctive Jung Woo in this photo shoot. Not only that, Yoochun also discussed his feelings to cultivate the acting is fairly new to him.

"I still have the primary goal could act as natural as possible. Makeup I still need to help my acting for the better," said Yoochun. "I have many things to be improved because of the sudden start acting right lane singing career."

Yoochun admitted eager to undergo an acting career and has a dream to be in the future. He wants a stronger role, such action.

"I think as I get older I will not think too much about my appearance again," continued the star of the series "Rooftop Prince" is. "I want to try a stronger role or trying to force my hand to play in action."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment