Searching...

Popular Posts

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lee Seung Gi figure in Serial Saeguk 'Gu Family Book'

5:39 PM

Lee Seung Gi appeared with a new hair style in the new series. Recently the series "Family Gu Book" released photos Seung Gi debut in the series. Actor "My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho" looks wearing traditional dress South Korea in the past.

Interestingly, hairstyles Seung Gi also change with the ponytail to the back. In the photo, Seung Gi seen smiling brightly while peeking from behind a tree. Seung Gi admits he will work hard for her role in the series.

"I am honored to be working with screenwriter and director Kang Eun Kyung Shin Woo Cheol. Serial has a powerful energy, I wish I could be successful," said Seung Gi. "This is my first serial saeguk. So I was prepared. Now I'm training hard to use Saeguk style speech."

"Gu Family Book" directed by Shin Woo Cheol successful gush "A Gentleman's Dignity", "Secret Garden" and "Lovers in Paris". The script is written by Kang Eun Kyung, who is also a playwright series "Glory Jane" ("Man of Honor") and "Bread, Love, and Dreams".

The series is also co-starring Suzy miss A story of struggle and Choi Kang Chi (Lee Seung Gi) to be a human. The plan, "Gu Family Book" will be aired from April on MBC replacing serial "The Horse Doctor".

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment