Searching...

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

SNSD Seohyun Say Thank You Fans Celebrated her birthday

12:07 AM

Seohyun Girls' Generation celebrates his birthday on June 28. SNSD's maknae now has reached the age of 22 years old (Korean age 23 years). He expressed his joy and gratitude to the fans.

Birthday Seohyun was celebrated by fans by advertising in newspapers. He was grateful for the attention of the people who loved it. Not to forget, Seohyun also showed off a cute selca was drinking in SNSD's official website.

"Everything! Thank you so much for the birthday greeting to me, a man named Seo Junhyun, on June 28," wrote Seohyun. "Thank you for giving an unforgettable love of my life. Thank you for always with me in the tough times."

"I always thought, if I deserve the love you all? What would I do if I disappoint people?" he continued. "Gratitude and pressure appeared together in those days. I realized my life so meaningful because I was loved. Though I can not please everyone, I'll be happy just knowing can make other people smile. I will work harder."

Seohyun fans also flooded Twitter with birthday greetings. "Happy Birthday to the Seobaby Adorable!" wrote one fan. "Happy birthday! Thank you for you have made us all always smiling."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment