Searching...

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lee Seung Gi averse So Later Army draftee Current Celebrity

12:11 AM

Lately seleberity who conscripted under the spotlight. Public complained mostly soldiers celebrities get special treatment and did not undergo serious draftee. It seems that Lee Seung Gi is also aware that such a view.

Seung Gi said he wanted to be an active army draftee while later, not a celebrity army. He also said he would keep his promise this endeavor when it was time entry draftee.

"Even now I'm not sure when it will go live later conscription, but now I will be active troops," said Seung Gi in an interview. "When the time comes I'll talk about it seriously."

Star of the series "King 2 Hearts" is to uncover the reasons why there has never been discussed in the media draftee. He said he did not dare to promise certainty draftee because of its amenability work.

"I'm definitely going to undergo conscription," said Seung Gi. "I've never been overly discussed draftee because each thinks 'I'm going to go now', there is always a lot of issues such as advertising contracts and so on."

"So I will discuss it after all (dependents) and actually finished already received date," said Seung Gi. "I can not tell you the details, but I hope to be an active soldier."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment