Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SNSD Sooyoung Serial Says Goodbye on 'Dating Agency'

8:53 PM

Series "Dating Agency" starring Sooyoung Girls' Generation has just ended. Sooyoung was saying goodbye to her character and her co-star in the series. Not to forget, he was also grateful for the support of fans and friends.

"Today it's time to say goodbye to 'Gong Stone' Minyoung (nicknamed characters Sooyoung). Though sad, but I received a lot of love from all of you so I'm very happy to play Minyoung," Sooyoung said. "The atmosphere on set is always fun and a senior fellow mainku and all friendly. I thank you all, including the staff."

"The support given by the fans as I was shooting into the night, you always give me strength so that I could finish it all until the end," he added. "Thank you. To welcome the new characters in the future I will bury Euijin Minyoung and in my heart. Woe I will bury feelings. Thank you for all the love you guys."

Along with thanks that, Sooyoung also upload some pictures of her on the set. Seen in the photo she posed with fellow co-star, including SHINee Taemin who had a cameo in the series tvN. In addition, there are also photos of SNSD member visits and the like Hyoyeon Kwon Yuri to Sooyoung serial set.

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment