Searching...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Victoria f (x) Amit Reluctant Married Because Fear Childbirth

8:59 PM

f (x) re-express the feelings and views on life in the show "Amazing f (x)". Now the members will be asked to imagine what 20 years later. Victoria also surprised everyone by claiming not sure will be getting married.

"I do not know. Thought I would not be able to get married," said Victoria who responded to Krystal. "Quiet, indeed there are people who are not fit to marry."

Victoria apparently reluctant to get married because it will have to give birth. He claimed to fear of childbirth because the process is certainly painful. If Victoria wants to give birth only once later when she got married.

"If I had to give birth to marriage. Because I'm afraid it's painful," he continued. "When I gave birth, I wanted to give birth to all my children at once. So when I get older I'll have them all."

While Amber is convinced she was married in the next 20 years. Luna then asked Amber how many children to have. "" I want to have two children, "said the handsome known members.

"I want to have a baby boy first then a girl," Amber said. "So later an older brother to protect his sister."

Read more: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment