Searching...

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

SNSD's Yoona Improvisation With Beautiful Face For Fans

7:40 PM




Yoona again made fans agitated hearts with his latest selca. He wrote a message to say hi Sone while uploading selca photo close-up face. No doubt the photo was made ​​the fans excited.

Through the official website of Girls' Generation, Yoona called on fans to preserve the health of the cold weather. There are also showcased Yoona selca himself posing with manyun lips. He also was wearing a thick warm clothes.

"You okay right Sone? Feels like a long time since I wrote something," writes star of the series "Love Rain" is. "Right now I'm busy engaging arena tour."

"Recently, when I come home it seems Korea is in the late winter so it was really cold," said Yoona. "I hope no one got the flu. I'm also getting better. Please be careful."

The netizen also Yoona praised the beauty of the plain like the goddess. "Beauty Yoona always makes me jealous," said a netter. "The skin of his face smooth one," added another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment